Went to band world to buy reed case, reeds, mouthpiece for daisy... Say meet 10am... But... Late abit... LOL! I woke up so early lah... wahaha! Whatever... Chatted with Orchid, Darling online.. Then I flew out... To meet Orchid and man... Called the Cookie never answer so I know he still sleeping... SO... HACK CARE! LOL! =D Then Orchid left home so early lah.. So never mind... LOL! I met up with Man on the train.. =D
Reach there rushed to Band world and bought all the stuff lah... LOL! =D Spent about $120 + $30 + $32 = $182... Haiz... Whatever... Then faster rush to AMKHUB to meet darling... LOL! =D Okay.. Well... I'm late.. =/ Not on purpose... =/
Then when I reach there.. Called her... Never answer... Then at last she called back or I call her? Forgot liao... LOL! Then go find her... Then we go buy black shirt.. =D She bought one for $15... While I bought mine for $29... =/ LOL! Cause I don't like got pattern de lah hor.. LOL! =/
Then we thinking of what to eat... Then we went to New York New York... Ordered our food... And waited for about an hour? Haha... Then she took some photo... =.=" She took the knife... And.. Like killing me? LOL! Then we talked crap.. LOL! She played my phone de game! LOL! Which I don't even know got game lah! Zzz... Haiz...
I was shivering when I'm at New York New York lah... So cold till after eating, I go and buy one jacket... LOL! Darling was so shocked that I choose the jacket so fast... LOL! After that went back to school liao... LOL! =D
So far, I've used... $182 + $29 + $23 + $22 = $256... WOW! LOL! Zzz... Then reach school must wait till 245pm... Zzz... Then saw the rest of them... Polishing the clar... Then Claris so good... =D Help me polished mine... Then man help polished darling de... =D Then practice.. Change... Didn't get to eat.. Cause we go change first... Was like WTF? Zzz... Fine... Then before interval darling they all go eat then I didn't.. Cause no appetite liao...
Concert was so... lousy... Chaotic... Haiz... Sian... First was the seating... So shitty.. So far cannot hear between the 2nd clars no need to even say about 1st and 3rd... Haiz... Then screwed up Colas... Cause too nervous... Zzzz... Was like wth... Haiz....
Haiz... Took photo after the concert... So many... First time concert I took so many photo sia...FIRST TIME! Don't believe ask Fahmi, man also can... LOL! =/ I've finished taking photos from Ghee... LOL! Now left Darling and Sqrah-jah-ne... LOL! =/
Then after photos wanted to go to eat... Then after we took our bag... Want to walk out of backstage... Don't know why suddenly darling grab both my arm... I was kinda shock.. Then I stare at her... LOL! Then she smiled to me.. LOL! =.=" Don't know what to say... LOL! Then after that went out, then we all all went to mos burger to eat with anna, man, orchid, cookie, daisy, darling too.. XD Then only a few of us eat lah... Cause just now they ate liao... So... WHATEVER! Want to return darling money... SHe don't want... THen we "fight" over it.. She left early... Cause her dad ask her to... Haiz... Sian... Never mind then...
Then when I reach home... Bathing that time I saw blue black at the spot where she grab my arm... =.=" Darling is violent... Muscular darling.. LOL! =/ You've joined the family... LOL! I'm mad... Lalalaa~ Okay... Then nothing much liao... I think... LOL! =/ If I forget you all tell me then I edit... LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment