FIrst thing first...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRA!!!
wahahaa.. don't know say how many time to her today liao sia...
WEnt to Bishan Secret Recipe right away after I'm out from work... LOL! Brought Black Forest cake for her... Well... We eat it very late lah... then everything was kinda melted... So... after cut... all look like shit... LOL! Oopsy...
sang her birthday song etc... XD Then after Sarah say all the announcement.. She announce Ira birthday... Whole band sing again... XD She's so touched lah... MOLEST! Wahaha! Suddenly remember Daisy's joke... =X
Then she say want pay half for cake... KICK HER ASS LAH! wahaha! Well... After band I emo.. Cause I dropped my new earpiece! SO SAD LAH! ROAR! AND I CAN'T FIND THEM! Then I'm also piss with myself that I played so lousy today... Haiz.. KNS!
Haiz... And I'm like keep hurting myself on the way to take bus lah... =X Haha.. Anyway, I'm SORRY TO MAKE YOU ALL WORRY FOR ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment