Saturday, July 21, 2007

Deathy Hollow

Woohoo~ I've got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow book liao... WEE~~ Who want to borrow? XD Tell me in advance... I know my san jie is the first on the list liao... Who's next? LOL!

Sian lah... I'm now at IDC... Doing streams for NDP... Nothing much to do also lah... XD But not good to play game also... XD Just now the director came in twice... Twice he saw me playing game lah... Zzz... Not good...

Sian lah... Anybody want to help me celebrate my birthday? LOL! Joking.. Lalalaa~ I'm mad liao... So sian... NOTHING TO DO! Except checking streams... =(

Early in the morning kena scolding by my dad... Sian lah... Anyway... I've changed my laptop de OS.. XD Wee... XD Back to Windows XP... XD Wahahaha! I'm mad already... Somebody stop me... Darling so good lah... GO town... Can slack for this week.. Haiz.. Sad... =(

Now we're discussing whether to deliver the food here or go down there buy... LOL! Oopsy.. Lalalaa~ XD Bleah...

No comments:

Post a Comment