Friday, July 20, 2007

SDO! =D O2JAM!

Muahaha! Now I'm back to o2jam and sdo liao... diao... wahaha... nothing better to do sia... XD And my boss is out again!!!!

What the hell... I really nothing much to do lah... Anyway...

Let's see what happen yesteryday... Boss not in office... We slack... Haha.. After that went back to NYP... Cause we want to practice ensemble pieces and play/pass o2jam... LOL! Then the scenario was very chaotic lah... Zzz... Whatever... Then Anna's laptop cannot read her CD or DVD drive lah... NICE ONE! =X

Then darling put me aeroplane... LOL! But it's okay... Then man and leon already eaten.. So whatever... Angeline helped me, fahmi and herself buy dinner.. XD Then we eat in bandroom... =X Oops... LOL!

Played the pieces "at zanakaland" - Final Fantasy X de song... LOL! Quite nice... XD Then the stupid march... Forget the name liao... Then "yesterday"... LOL! No "tomorrow"... "tomorrow" I played in my secondary school... LOL! =X

The final fantasy piece would be nice if we got 7 people each playing the different parts... Oops.. Not 7... 8... Forgotten about the ALTO... SORRY ORCHID! =X Then after all these songs and passing of o2jam... We went home...

Anna and I spilt of with the rest... Cause we go bus stop... LOL! Then... We talked crap... We... Talk... About.. HUM JING BENG... And... CHA GUE TIAO! LOL! wahahaha... =P Then we keep laughing like siao lah... LOL! Then she keep saying "don't make me laugh lah..." while she's laughing... LOL! =P

Next time I'll call you and say CHA GUE TIAO! LOL! =P Then you must buy for me hor... LOL! Bleah... I go SDO liao... Bye.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment