LOL! Today got a outing with Alice... LOL! The first time for the 12 weeks I went out with them... We were practically out of control lah... LOL! I kept laughing once I step out of the office building lah...
Cause... Li Tian and I was speaking in a super weird accent.. Then... I keep laughing when Li Tian use that accent lah... Super funny.. And... The way she pronounce some words... Just keep making me laugh lah...
Today is my first time laughing till like that in my whole P6 lah... Woot! Thanks for making my P6 so happy sia... XD Anyway, got a very shocking news this afternoon.. My cher called... Saying that I might be choosen to go for the Distinction presentation for FYP...
Told me alot of things... Hear liao... Abit scare sia...Nervous ler... Hope I won't get it lah hor... Cause the presentation will be on 21st Aug... Which is San jie's birthday... =.=" And one week before the presentation I'm suppose to go back to school to prepare.. =.="
I've just realise something... I've been scolding bad things recently... Zzz... XUETE! OMG! I think I better stop it sia.. Zzz... Haiz... Last time got Hanif to stop me from saying sorry... Now at least Li Tian tries to stop me from saying siao... Hope I can... Haiz... Stop me if I started to say bad things or bad words... Thanks.. XD
I think I will stop here... Shoulders super duper pain... Haiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment