Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tired

Haiz... Damn tired lah... Whole body aching... After all the chasing on Tuesday... Haiz... And I think I didn't sleep well lah... Then my arms aching too... ROAR!

Then later BTT still haven't study for it sia.. OMG! Help man... Roar... Not enough time... I think I'm gonna flung it already sia.. Zzz... Sad... Haiz... Hope I won't flung sia... Hope I can finish studying asap... Sob...

"Mummy" ask me memorize the whole BTT book sia... OMG! *Faint* I will have to try my best to pass... Sian lah... 3 wrong fail already... Haiz.. Hope I won't fail lah... Roar... Stress... Gan Chiong liao... Wahahaha! Like real.. XD

Zzz... Yesterday after band I ps so many people sia... Not really ps lah... But kinda of not walking with them... Cause my arm damn pain lah... I was already trying very hard not to use my right arm liao lor... Or should I say not to raise? LOL! Cause too pain...

Wee... Today took half day off... Cause of BTT... At last won't late for band practice liao... =D Yeah! Later eating dinner with my darling... XD I'm mad already... WHOLE BODY ACHING! VERY PAIN! =( Haiz...

Boo! EVERYTHING IS NOT WORKING VERY SMOOTHLY! HATE IT MAN! Haiz... Roar.. HAte it... I hate this feeling... Zzzz... Damn it... I want to brush up my skills de lor... I think I'll stop here for now... I will blog again when I'm in school ba... XD Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment