Wow... Just now went to Causeway point buy tie... Meet up with Fahmi and Jiexin at Newton... Cause they took wrong train... -.-" Wth.. Then we dropped by at Khatib meet up with Darling... To get my money... Haha... Then went to Causeway point... And Jiexin ps us one stop before it... -.-" Never mind lor... Then Fahmi and I went for it... Find tie... Went to the first shop...
Metro... LOL! First set we see... Guess the price... LOL! Fahmi and I see liao... Suddenly Laugh out loud in Metro lah... OMG! So loud can... OMG!... Heart pain... LOL! $29.90 lah... Wth man! Then we walk inner abit... More ex... $72!!! Siao! Then we walk around... Finding ties... Then went into John Little... $10... Okay... Not bad.. XD Then went to Civic Centre check... Wahaha...
There don't have... So went back to John Little... Haha.. Bought 2... One for me... One for darling... Then I also bought 3 bottle of perfume... First time buy... LOL! Fahmi and I was in the body shop smelling and smelling the bottles lah... Then some I can't smell lah... Then I spray one on my hand and I smell liao I want to die.. LOL! One bottle $19.90 3 bottle $39.90... So buy 3 lor... XD
Then also bought an earpiece... XD Wahaha! Fahmi say I wear the earpiece very cool... =.=" Whatever... XD Lalalalaa~ Haiz... I just received a very sad and shocking news... Haiz... Everyone will know it soon... Haiz... No mood to type liao... I go rest ler...
No comments:
Post a Comment