Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Repeat scenario?

Hmm... Why do it have to happen again... Haiz.. First was Audrey... Now... Haiz... Should I isolate myself? Don't think "that someone" will be happy to hear that I've isolate myself...

1st year came into band... So happy to make friend with Audrey... Then we went WMC together with the band... XD We eat, sleep, go toilet together... Well, we're not les lah hor... Haiz... Hard so much fun together lah...

Then after we came back to Singapore... She say she's quitting... Cause her grades very bad... Haiz... Was a shock to me... Haiz.. But no choice... Let her go... Then was lonely... For... Don't know how long.. I also don't know... Lost track of time...

Thought can see her... Since she BI de ma... Then was like... 2 year never see her till before I come for IAP then I see her?! Haiz... Whatever... XD Sian ½... Now... Your turn to leave... Haiz...

Anyway, I already told you our conclusion from yesteryday night liao... XD

Now... This happen again... In my last year.. Woot~ Nice memorable memory for me... XD LOL! Never mind.. XD Anyway, We had so much fun together already... XD Even if you're out.. You're still part of the family and... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment