Sunday, July 22, 2007

Woohoo~ First time in my life I slept till so late and noone comes bothering me... Slept at 6+am... Cause reading harry potter... =D

YEAH! Watched Transformers... Very nice storyline... Even before the show starts my brother asked me... "Ah jie... You like auto-bot or decloyter?" I don't know whether I spell correctly anot lah hor... So... HACK CARE! =D

So sian lah... Yesterday in IDC... Waited so long for our MAC delivery... Cause... WE SAID THE WRONG ADDRESS! Was like what the hell lah... Haiz.. So whatever... Then called to change the address... And the delivery guy already reached that place... Zzz... =( Then we all think of the food... Are cold liao... =(

So sian.. I saw a very nice CAMERA at my darling de blog!!!! ah!!!! =( So nice can... =X So many things I want to buy... Shit lah... GRR! Need to control myself... LOL! Later I'm broke again... Woohoo~ Lalalalaa~ Whatever... So sian lah.... GAHHHHHHH!!!! Ba boom! =D I go read harry potter or should I go to my godma house now? Hmm... Don't know... I go chat with darling... XD Bye... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment