Friday, August 31, 2007

Clar Lib = High? LOL!

Been doing clarinet library till Fahmi and I went very high yesterday night? LOL! With san jie lah.. LOL! We 3 like siao ding dong like that... Take pictures here and there lah hor...

Joke about almost everything... =.=" Especially Fahmi lah hor... Siao de... =.=" Grass become flower... =.=" Nothing to say sia... He really power... LOL!

Then he and Hasniza scandal till I cannot tahan already lah... IF they really together I will faint! CANNOT TAHAN! LOL! =/ Lalalaa~ Please don't imagine... LOL! I already tried and cannot tahan for a minute... LOL! =/

Then yesterday went to find Sarahjane... Then told her Fahmi and Hasniza really going to scandal then she say "Why? Want to get pregnant ar?" LOL! Then after that talk about cycling outing, I told her East Coast Park cause darling want to see HUNKS as usual... LOL! Then she say "Why she so despo? Must be you never treat her properly right?" LOL! I was... Stun? LOL! No comment...

Haha! Then after that, Fahmi and Hasniza keep saying me and darling liao... =.=" Zzz.. When they sms each other will say I never sms my darling lah... Or we never sms cause we want to think of each other... LOL! Really no comment lah... Both gang up against me... I so sad... DARLING SEE! YOU NOT WITH ME THEY BULLY ME!!! =(

Anyway, at last we do the library till Alphabet 'S' already... But it's only halfway done!! WTH!!! And we already used up more than 600 hundred clear folders! WTH! So now I'm officially broke! LOL! Sian...

Can't wait for tomorrow's cycling.. Hehe... So long never go cycling liao.. XD Lalalaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment