Curious about what I’ve been doing? LOL! Been watching anime when I’ve got time lor. LOL! Lalalaa~ Nothing better to do sia me. Haha!
Curious about what anime I’ve been watching? Here’s a list of them
Lovely Complex
Nodame Cantabile
Nana
Final Approach
Harukanaru Toki no Nakade Hachiyosho
Lamune
Kamichama Karin
Sumomomo Momomo
Naruto
Futakoi Alternative
Hehe. Lalalaa~ Above are those I’d watched. Not bad though. Hehe. I watched on http://crunchyroll.com/ so if you all want to watch go there watch ba. Haha. =D Lalalaa~
I'm watching Harukanaru Toki no Nakade Hachiyosho now. Wahaha! Watch till episode 13 only. Half of it only lor. Zzz. Still got 13 more to go. Wahaha!
Next few to watch are:
First Kiss Story
Love Love
Zero no Tsukaima
Wahaha! Not sure whether they are nice anot. Hope so though. Hehehe! Well time to go play piano already! Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment