Hmm... What should I talk about? I also don't know... Recently, I've been doing some thinking... About how my classmates treat me... And everything... What Ivy, Justin and Yvonne said was not wrong lah... I also know I'm been used by my classmates... But... I can't help it... Haiz...
Anyway, Justin said he want to do group work with me... Book me liao... =.=" So fast lah... Zzz... I won't leave Yvonne alone de... I won't leave her to die... =D As in.. In terms of academic... Hehehee... I'm so glad that she's coping well with her FYP... =D She'd grown stronger after the DSA incident... ^_^
Hmm... So long didn't see my classmates already... Since they came back from Beijing... They also didn't bother to meet up with me.. Except Ivy-chan! XD Whose always stress about studies... Now attachment also stress... Haiyo... But... Ivy-chan and Yvonne-chan are always by my side... No matter what happens...
I'm glad that I've meet these 2 good friends during my poly years... ^_^ Even though Ivy-chan will explore when she's irritated with my rubbish talking... =/ Sometimes stress because... I don't study much? =/ I'm always the cause of their stress when come to studies... But... They are great help to me also... ^_^ In terms of academic too! Without them, I doubt my academic result can be so good.. ^_^
Cause I've to teach them... Teaching them allows me to know the module better... =D I also know that I like to interrupt her when she ask teacher things she don't know... But I don't meant to interrupt her though... This is just one bad habit of mine... =/ Sorry about it...
Everytime with Ivy-chan and Yvonne-chan, I'll not be feeling lonely... Cause... They will joke with me... Study with me... Cheer me up when I'm down... Angry together for some stuff... XD We can say are the few guai students in my class lah... Even though sometimes we play cheat.. Oops! =/ LOL! Lalalalaa~
Like laughing with them lah... Can go mad de lor... Especially when Ivy-chan laugh non-stop... I will also laugh non-stop de lor.. Wahaha! I still remember the incident when we're in the briefing with GPA... LOL! So funny lah... Ivy-chan remember? LOL! XD
Wow... This post looks like so reflection... Hmm... Not bad... XD Will have to change... =D To be a better man~ LOL! =X I think will see more of this kind of post these few days or weeks ba... @_@ I go watch Naruto liao... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment