I'm worried for grandma sia... She's been vomiting since she reached home yesterday... =( Maybe I will call home later during lunch ba... =( Was thinking whether I should come to work today sia... But I know that my grandma wouldn't want me not to come for my attachment de...
First time see my grandma so xing ku lah... Much more xing ku compare to the time she got a very serious flu... Haiz... So sad lor.. Haiz... I don't want my grandma to go through so much pain lor... =( It hurts to see that...
Haiz... Then yesterday my sister kena scolding from my dad... Cause... She got warning letter from her school... Haiz... Cause of her late lah.. Her lecturer hor... Haiz... But.. I think sometimes also her fault... If she's not late still okay lah... Haiz...
Sian.. Elieen has been asking me to go down for Moulmein sia... -.-" No time... Then don't think my dad allow also... =/ Don't know leh.. Have to ask sia.. Everytime forget... LOL! Lalalaa~ Every sun 1-4pm... =.=" Don't know can anot... Cause Tues, Thurs and Sat already got NYPSO liao.. Hmm... =/
Whatever... I go slack abit... Fake doing work awhile.. Wahaha... =P
No comments:
Post a Comment