Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Past 3 days...

Wahaha! Sorry about late posting or lack of posting these few days... Super busy sia... LOL! XD

Anyway, last friday after work went straight to Dhoby Ghaut to meet up with Reuben... Cause he want to meet... =.=" LOL! Okay... Don't think too much... And he's sick too.. =.=" Same goes to my bro.. Haiz..

He say cannot get me PSP liao... So treat me eat dinner... So... We.. Went to... Eh... I forgot the shop name... LOL! The Jap restuarant next to Ajisen... =D Well, the food not bad leh.. Wahaha! We 2 went in about 15 - 20 mins then order food lah... I was flipping the menu finding what to eat... Then he keep saying we go out lah... Go on upstairs de eat... =.="

Wahaha! But we didn't lah hor... XD Then we eat lor... XD Not bad lah hor... Wahaha! Then we chit chat... Chat till 725 then OH SHIT! Late for movie... LOL! XD Then we walked there quickly... LOL! The Cathay... So big and... OKay lah... I admit I'm mountain tortoise okay... I alot of places never go before... Alot of restuarants never tried before lah... Wahaha! XD

Watched Dao huo xian(导火线)... Flash Point.. XD The sound effect and all that so nice lah... Maybe cause the sound system is good? LOL! Don't know lah... Wahaha! =D Then got one scene got one person kena slash... But... Slash so long... Still haven't die... =.=" Then you see the car window got so much blood... LOL! And when they're slashing the blood keep splashing onto the window.. Then the person not dead yet... =.="

Wahaha! =P So many movies I want to watch lah... Then after that rushed home... Cause need to take over Salim from the NDP event... =.=" Wahaha! Do the last 1 hour... But nothing much to do also... Cause the streams are very stable... XD Then play game lor... XD

Saturday
Slept at 4+am... Cause playing Lunia with Cookie lah... LOL! Wahaha! We 2 kinda addicted to it... But I think he's much more addicted than me lah hor... Wahaha! Cause I still can kind of hold back... Cause of work.. XD If not I think I chiong like siao already? LOL!

Saturday nothing much lah hor... Hmm... Wake up play game, watch Naruto... Almost whole day... Then... Midnight my sis want to eat "Ba chou mee"[Mince meat noodle]... Then my dad say don't want packet home cause will not nice... So he came home then bring us there... LOL! Blk 85 Bedok.. YIPEEEEEEEEEE! LOL!

Then after left house... He keep psycho-ing us to work for him... =.=" ALL THE WAY TO BLK 85!!! WTH! Very long winded leh! =.=" Then I keep quiet all the way... Thinking of what he say lah... But some of things he say makes sense lah... Wahaha! Then he mix some english in... Then I can't help it.. Then smile to myself lah... Cause very funny.. LOL! Then he say I laugh what? LOL!

After that went home... He talk about agent abit again... Wahaha! Sian... Then I asked him about going down to Moulmein... wahaha! And he allows... LOL! Maybe he just don't want me to stay at home and use com? LOL! Who knows... XD

Sunday
Hmm... I think slept about 1+ 2 am? Haha... XD Don't know... Forget ler... XD Lalalaa~ Woke up early by Elieen... =.=" Asking me about Moulmein... Telling me so many things... =.=" Whatever... Then wake up do my presentation slides... Which... LOL! =X Did nothing much... Then my dad called us to change and go out... =.="

Cannot say don't want... =.=" Then go lor... Haiz.. Went to one condo... with him first... Waahaha! Then... Went to... Dhoby Ghaut... Watched Disturbia with my mother and my sis.. LOL! NOt bad lah hor... Alot of killing only lah... Wahaha! Then bro and dad watched Simpsons... Wanted to watch that... But since my sis and mum watching Disturbia... So I joined them... XD

After that went to Daiso.. Wahaha! While waiting for my bro and dad... Then went for dinner... At Sakae... LOL! Eat not much... Cause in Cinema ate snacks all that liao... Wahaha! XD Then after went home... Then chiong homework... THen! =.="

San jie ask me to do C++ Programming Project... WTH! That person need it by MOnday NIGHT! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ Then cause of this make me sleep at 5am.... =.=" Haiz... I stop here first... Go do work... Later I post about yesterday... XD Lalalaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment