Monday, October 8, 2007

1st day of schooling

Damn BORED is the summary! LOL! And sleepy! Wahaha! First lesson was 11am to 1pm... But... Ended at 12 noon... Then my break from 2 hour BECAME 3 HOUR!!! WTH!!! Then went to AMKHub with Feli, Ber, Ken, Adrain, Gladys, Yee Kai and Yvonne.. How?! ALL SQUEEZE INTO ADRAIN'S CAR!!!!! Wahaha! Sit till my leg nearly cramp lah! ROAR!

Then went to food court eat... After that buy bubble tea... Went back up to shop... =.=" And they stuck inside a shop for so long... LOL! Just to buy notebook and pencil box... LOL! Then went to funcentre... XD Hehe... Lalalaa~ Then after that go back school liao... XD Wahaha! Lalalaa~

Haiz.. My class all very weird now... And... Getting more and more lonely... If Yvonne not same as me... I think I will start isolating liao sia... Sian... Haiz... Tomorrow lesson start 8am sia... Then after that got 2 hour lesson... Think I'll bring my laptop liao... WAahaha!

I go watch Claymore liao... WAHAHA! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment