Sian... Today is my last day of my holiday and here I am at home... Blogging... And rotting... LOL! Going to be home alone soon... LOL!
Hmm... Let me recall friday stuff.... Went to school to meet Hansel and Jiexin... To practice... But before that... We ate prata... LOL! Lalalaa~ Then went to bandroom lah... Nothing much happen except that... They went bonkers playing percussion instruments.. LOL! Jiexin play woodblocks, Hansel play the small cymbals? LOL! Then Allen play the conga...
After that I went home... And to find out that my dad's home from Malaysia... Sian... Still thought of coming online de lor... Sian... Then nothing much lor... Spend the night reading comics... Wahaha! THen Sat I need to open the bandroom door lor... Haiz...
Sat.... Reach school at about 10am... Thought noone will be there... Who knows... Chye soon, jojo and one percussion guy already there! =.=" So early... Whatever lor... Wahaha! Nothing much till ORchestra... All laughing like siao... AND I KENA BEATEN LIKE SIAO! BY SARAH AND ANGELINE! WTH! I will NEVER SIT IN BETWEEN THEM AGAIN! ROAR!
Angeline kena called patrick again... And this time Daisy is called Tomato... LOL! Then Alumni is... 5 first... 4 2nd.... 3 3rd... Woohoo~ WTH! The balance will be thrown like siao... Anyway, the other song other than memory for the tribute is so damn nice lah!!!! OMG! XD I love it very much... Hehe...
Eto... I think I go watch anime liao... Wahaha! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment