Hmm... Watched 1 litre of tears yesterday... Finished up one whole box of tissue lah... =X Oops... Lalalaa~ =D
Sorry if I'm that emo lah hor... Yesterday before go band I finished till Episode 7.. Then went to band my eyes are swollen de lah... Then reach home continue till 2+ am... Then I woke up my eyes are swollen that my mum even notice... =.=" Oops...
Lalalalaa~ Anyway, Midori no Hibi is a nice anime... LOL! Who want to watch can go watch... Hmm... Another name for it is My days with Midori... XD Lalalaa~ Currently, I'm watching it lor... So... Ya... XD
Sian... I'm bored at home... Feel like going out sia.. Roar... Next week start school liao... Sian... Don't know how it will be like... =S Hmm... Don't know how I'm going to survive with the bad relationships among my classmates... Haiz...
No idea sia... Haiz... Sian ½... Anyway, I stop here ba... I go finish my anime first... XD Lalalalaaa~ Brb for more updates... LOL! Will update about yesterday practice later... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment