Muahaha... I just finish watching Midori no Hibi... So nice can? Anyway, went to school today lah hor... For band... Body percussion was quite fun... Everyone all got new moves etc... Memory... Sick and bored of it liao... LOL!
As usual Daisy, Man, Angeline and I went mad like Tuesday practice... LOL! Full of laughter sia... All Daisy and Man's fault... LOL! =X Tuesday we drew lots of pictures... LOL! Damn FUNNY LAH! Can't stop laughing sia... Then just now is cause of pokemon card... Then one syringe pencil... Don't know spell correct anot... =X And more... Lazy to list... =P
Wah rao! Then Angeline beat me DAMN PAIN LAH! Roar! Worse than those I kena from san jie sia! Roar! I think my hands can tahan pain cause of san jie sia... =X Leg still cannot lah... ROAR! Lucky come home no more pain sia... And don't have palm print... If not hor... Zzzz.... Seeing Angeline's reaction reminds me of my secondary school days...
I was as violent as her lah... Hmm.. I should say primary school ba... LOL! During my primary school I made 2 guys cried... =X Cause I slapped them.. =X Oops... Cause... They did something bad to my friends... =X Then my secondary school... Hmm... I think only the guys can tahan I beat them ba... LOL! =X
Lalalaa~ Oops... Suddenly went to my "memories".... LOL! Oopsy... Well... For practice... That's all... LOL! Had a conversation with Jackson just now... So random... That went to the wrong topic... Haiz... That make me so pissed when talked about it... And now we had became the bad guys...
Well... Don't want to care already lah... If they really thinks that he's right and we're right so be it... They don't really know the situation... They ONLY HEARD ONE SIDE OF THE STORY and CONCLUDED! So BE IT!
3 more days to my school starts... Need to buy books tomorrow sia... Hmm... So will be damn early for band ba... LOL! Maybe? Maybe not? Cause of the queue.... LOL! See how ba... Haiz.. BORING! Thinking whether I should start to be helping myself? ARGH! Don't know about it sia... Haiz... All these things... ARE CORRUPTING MY MIND!!! CAN I JUST REFORMAT MY BRAIN OR SOMETHING?! ROAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment