Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Funny!

Muahaha! Just now was doing project in school... Then my friend gave me quite a few lame jokes in chinese la..

小雪问老爸:“爸,有没有比较KB的书呀?”
老爸:“有呀,当然有。”
老爸:“有本书你老爸我看了二十多年都还觉得KB。”
小雪:“啊?不会吧?哪一本书会看了二十多年还觉得KB?”
老爸:“结婚证书。”

I shall just put one... Lazy to type in the rest... LOL!

Well... Just now everyone at Mac doing project... Then... The person in charge at Mac off de light... WTH... Then... We do until buay tahan then all come home to do... =.=" But... Before that... We went to transfer some money just to get $20 out to take taxi for Ber and Ken... =.="

So... We went to the ATM... I check my saving money... Which is pathetic... But still got less than $5! =X Muahaha! So... Since Ber need... only... that very tiny bit of money... We started to transfer... We were thinking whether we can transfer that little much amount anot lah...

IN THE END!!!!!















CAN LAH! WE CAN TRANSFER $0.50!!!!! We were laughing and laughing lah... LOL! Kao... Must wait for Ber to take the picture... LOL! The prove of the transfer... Wahaha! =D That's all... I will go stress liao... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment