Thursday, November 8, 2007

Projects

Can't breath already... Suffocating soon... So much presentation to do... Every alternating weeks... Hope Sinfonia faster come... So I can have more time and space to do my work... My Maths was hopeless... Even though yesterday that NUS/NTU assignment I did the most of the questions... But... My fundamentals all return back to cher... SHIT!

Kena beat by Mrs Lim... Haha! So funny... I was like go there... Wanted to get scolding.. In the end kena beat... LOL! =/ But most of the question I did I asked Mrs Lim lor... So... It's kinda like must have her to get me started... OMG! It's so not good! =(

Like what Ken say in her blog.. I feel like going to de-stress during weekends... I WANT TO CYCLE!!! I WANT TO ROLLERBLADE!!! =( Saturday got maths lesson and band practice after that... One week I have only 1 day to rest... =.=" Time is SO NOT ENOUGH!!!

I think I using piercing ear as a form of de-stress sia... =.=" *Faint* Cause I suddenly feel like piercing here and there.. LOL! OMG! This is no GOOD! OMG! Saw so many nice thing online!! AH! =/ I must stop... Later then see.. Now must finish my work.. LOL! =/ Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment