Well Well... Jiexin ask me to blog de... Don't know what's good to blog about... LOL! Been on the phone with her for 2 days.. LOL! Chatted some stuffs... And... Also... Talked RUBBISH! LOL! But everytime I'm so tired.. LOL! =/ Oops! Think too long never sleep well liao... Haha! Sorry Jiexin...
She asked whether I'm going for band on Week 12 anot.. I was like saying I don't know... Wahaha! Cause I told Angeline I won't go band liao? LOL! She should know why I said that... LOL! =P Was thinking of stopping already... Hmm... No idea yet ba... LOL! Jiexin is having audition this Sunday... WOOT! JIEXIN GANBATTE!!!! GO PLAY EL CAM!!! GOGO! =/ I think she will kill me sia... Haha!
Whatever! Yesterday passed her one whole stack of first de score... Really wish her luck... Hope she got enough time to practice them sia... Fast and slow piece sia... Hmm... Yesterday just saw her new hairstyle... Abit not use to it yet... LOL! Too long never see her liao... Muahaha! Everytime saw Claris, Angeline, Zhi jie, Desmond and Fahmi... Never see her... Muahaha!
Saw the videos on youtube for the Botanic Garden performance... Jiexin gave me one link and I don't feel like watching the rest liao... LOL! =/ Oops... Lalalaa~ Hmm... I think it's time for me to get prepare to go Bernadine house to do project ler... SO MANY PROJECTS NEED TO DO! I'm dying already! Wahaha! ESPECIALLY MR FOO'S! 60 PAGES! OMGOODNeSS!
No comments:
Post a Comment