Friday, December 14, 2007

Witch Youxi

Yesterday went to Bernadine house to do project... LOL! End up Yvonne, Kenken and I reached the earliest... =.=" Wow... Then reach liao... Played piano... Talked rubbish... LOL! Cause waiting for Felicia to come... Then... Oops.. We pissed Felicia... =/ So scary lah when she's angry... =/ I think all my friend looks scary when they're pissed sia... LOL! =/

Then we cooked Spaghetti... LOL! Make Bernadine's kitchen a mess... LOL! Didn't do much sia... Only helped cutted mushroom and hotdog... LOL! They don't let me do other stuff.. LOL! Too many people liao lah.. Wahaha! But it was a great meal! Muahaha! THANKS KENKEN, BERNADINE, FELICIA AND YVONNE! =D

Nyahaha! OMG! I'm so addicted to this show sia! OMG! Wahaha! Borrowed the DVD from Bernadine... LOL! Now watching the 2nd Episode... Hehe... Lalala! OMG! This show is so damn funny lah! LOL!

Sian sia... Holiday need to do so many projects... Sian man... Now I have so damn many games to play... LOL! Oops... Lalalalaa~ Nothing much to blog also... Need to study for my OE Maths soon... The 2nd test is coming soon~ LOL! It's on week 12... Then my BTT also on week 12... =.=" Wow... Die liao.. Haiz...

Really nothing to blog about sia... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment