Yesterday celebrated my grandma de birthday... ^^ It is the same as always... Went to block 501 for dinner... Total 19 people were there... However, this is not the total of everyone... LOL! Never mind about it... So long as my grandma is happy.. =D
My dad said I look older than my cousin.. =.=" Then my godma said she look younger than my cousin... =.=" I have no comments... He everytime talk rubbish... =/ My cousin, Albert is currently a NUS student... Then he ask me to email NUS since the applicants still don't know their application status... =S Don't know what he's studying inside though... LOL! My cousins belongs to the quiet type unlike me.. LOL! =P
Well... I went for my Theory Trial Test beforehand... LOL! =D Saw one bandmate there.. Trumpeter if I'm not wrong... ^^ We greeted "hello"... LOL! =/ That's all... =/ Haiz... Miss band so much sia... Time to do some goals setting~ LOL! =/ Oops... Lalalaa~
Hmm... Think that's all I have for now... I will upload some pictures we took on my darling's birthday... I have weird feeling in my family but...
No comments:
Post a Comment