I went for lunch... And she met up with me at Koufu where I'm having my lunch with my dad, stupid toilet whom Daisy, Fahmi, Shari(My cousin) and I named as he's called Loo... LOL! And also with another agent name Jojo... =/ Same name as my dog... =/
After lunch, we came back to office.. LOL! Then Kenken went off at 9 floor to meet Cynthia... But... Cynthia was late... So she ended up at my office till around 2? LOL! Then whenever I make a call Kenken will sit closer to me... =.=" Trying to see what I'm writing I presume... LOL! =/
I hate this office... Everytime want to fall asleep sia.. LOL! =/ Especially when there's no one in.. =.=" Shari took half day off today... Sian... My dad is on the 10 floor... Which is more sian! Cause die die sure must work late de.. Zzz.. =.=" And I'm so damn tired now... =( Maybe is the meal? Haha! Update another time~ Chiwassu~
No comments:
Post a Comment