Thursday, April 17, 2008

Returning back to music~~

Yes! At last! I can return back to music~ LOL! Yes~ I can go for alumni band liao~ =D Hehe! I will be going down starting this week~ Wee... Also need to go book for my driving lesson again... Had stopped for 3 weeks liao... LOL!

Yesterday went for lunch with Kenken only.. Cause Shari need to settle her stuff first... Her new house not coming along very well sia... Hmm... Her contractors giving her alot of problems... Hope everything goes well smoothly for her... Muahaha!

Next Tues will be my FTT liao.. My second try... LOL! Hope I can pass it... Lazy to wait for the 3rd one... LOL! Then after that will have to piah for my driving lesson liao.. =/ Still not comfortable with starting off the car after stopping at stop line/traffic lights etc... LOL! Cause I will make the engine stall... LOL! =/

Need to go and book sia... Maybe I should go and book tomorrow? Hmm.. Aiya... Don't know sia... Argh~ Tired... This job is so shitty and tiring... Haiz... Whatever sia.. Yesterday was quite a nice day.. ^^ My dad had a viewing that I arranged... And the buyer quite like the unit we showed her... Hope everything goes well... Then... Yeah~ Money~ LOL! Siao liao lah... I become money face liao... $_$ Like this? LOL! Lalalalaa~

Saturday they going to play all those hard hard songs liao... Siao lah... Alumni got so many things planned... LOL! Hope I can catch up with them soon... Their standard as usual still so high that sometimes I can't reach sia... LOL! Well... Just have to try my best then... ^^ Then I can practice when I'm home on Sunday with my lousy clar~ =D

They going to invite laoshi back to conduct us... Muahaha~ Too bad main band~ =P We got the priviledge.. LOL! Joking... Faster graduate and join me in alumni~ =D Then we can have fun together again... ^^ And play music together like we used to... =D Hmmm..... Should I post the photos and video we took when we celebrate Eliza's birthday? LOL! I abit lazy to do that... Lalalaa~ I shall NOT! Since Angeline(who already did) and Eliza(I think) will post about them? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment