Friday, April 25, 2008

Things happened yesterday

Haha.. Nothing much happen in the morning except that I forgot to bring my phone to office. =.=" Haha! Then use singtel's internet sms to send message to Kenken telling her about it and ask her about lunch stuff.

Met up with Ivy at 1230pm for lunch. She came to Toa Payoh to kill time. LOL! We went to "Eat 'em up". Waited for 30 mins for our food and drinks to come. =.=" Talked about what we have been doing. So, she's basically finding jobs again. Haha! Cause her parents don't like her to wait so long for that stupid DT job. LOL!

But not bad, at least her parents allow her to work outside unlike my dad. Haha! Today just had a chat with my mum regarding I want to quit my dad's job. They ask me to work till I enroll into university.

My dog yesterday kena stepped on by my neighbour baby sia!! =( She's limping today. *Sob* Hope my dad will bring her go see doc again. Why I say again? Cause she just went to see doc yesterday cause her belly there and butt been itchy. The doc say it's cause of infection by other dogs from the pet shop. I think I will go home early tonight. Want to take a look at my dog, worry for her. =S

Yesterday also helped Darling with her blogskins alignment. Haha. =.=" Then she keep saying thank you to me. Suddenly I'm not use to people thank me so many time liao. LOL! Used to have ber they all thank me. LOL! *Recalling the scenes* Haha! Whatever, please ignore my crap~ Haha! =P

Upcoming stuff I'm doing:
- 3rd May NYPAW? Laoshi is coming back wor ^^ Not sure how long I can stay in NYPAW. Cause my dad say I'm only allow to go when Sat and Sun are pack with appointments. =.=" Haiz... Gomenasai minasan~ *LOL! Don't know spell correct anot*
- 5th May Driving lesson
- 11th May Mother Day Celebration
- 21st May Graduation @ NYP!
- 24th May 1 day Batam trip with my dad and his colleagues =.="
- 28th May Grooming Course @ NYP!
- Jun NUS application status?
- 18th Jun FTT 3rd time liao =.="

I can predict everyone will say I change blogskin again... Muahahaha... I prefer this blogskin better... Muahaha! :P So hack care I like to change according to my mood... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment