Monday, April 28, 2008

Sian... Anyway, I'm gonna have $500 for basic liao... Haha! As a sense of motivation to me... Hehe... =/

Let's strive for the best... LOL! Yesteday spent the almost the whole day at home... Accompanied my grandma to see Chinese physican? Pardon my english spelling... =/ Then played TOP with my bro... After that spent the whole day watching Anime... LOL! =/

Lalala~ OH! Went to Night Market at night... For awhile with my bro... LOL! =/ Brought pop corn... In the end also never finish I think it ended up in my dad and my sis stomach... LOL! =/ Yesterday was a BLOODY DAMN HOT DAY lah...

Normally, I will sleep with my 2 blankets... Yesterday night I didn't even sleep with any of 2 blankets on me lor! =.=" What a surprise... =/

Today I'm in quite a good mood? LOL! =/ But I'm so damn tired... Maybe I will leave office at 7pm later... Then reach home will be around 8pm... Then sleep around 9pm? Haha! Too tired liao lah... I wonder how is Ivy's work at SIM seh... =/

Yesterday had a short chat on msn with Reuben... Apparently, he can't get to sleep...  LOL! He said he had too many thoughts in his mind... Well... Chat abit about his relationship with his gf... And also abit on his studies... Haha! We both understand each other too well liao... Haha! =/ Well.. At the very least, we are there for each other when we have problem.. ^^ This is what friends are for... =/ Be there for u during the bad and the good times.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment