Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sorry peeps... For not updating these few days... Haha! Lets see what I can recall..

Saturday

Was working wor... Whole day in office.. XD But... Didn't do work... MUAHAHA! Was waiting for my cousin to come in lor... In the end she came in about 5+pm then we leave at 7pm.. Haha! I whole day was playing SDO lor... Muahaha! Went home also play SDO... Play till 10+ lah.. Then went to sleep awhile cause my dad buying mince meat noodle home.. He say he will reach around 1130pm de... But he reached home around12+am... So eat finish already 1? Then cause too full cannot sleep so went back into SDO again... Haha! Then play till 3+am? Haha! :P

Sunday

Hmm.... What did I did seh... OH! Woke up first thing is get prepare to go out liao... Cause need to help someone lor... =.= Haha! Helped till 3+pm still not done I left for home ler...

Haha! Then after that I asked Bryan to come fix my com... I know it's the cable loose but I'm just too lazy to fix it myself.. Wahaha! I'm a lazy fellow~ Lalalaa~ After that went into game... XD Then sleep around 1+ 2+am? Haha! ^^

Monday

Woke up early wor... Cause going to some places with my whole family...  We went to the fo tang... After that Temple... Vesak day ma... Then to Bedok with my dad cause he got viewing... Then went home...

Once home went out to Queensway with my sis to get my color contact... Haha! Sia lah... R 300 L 225... Then must buy 2 month worth seh.. But still okay cause 1 month cost 15 bucks... =/ After that we went to Little India cause my sis want to get long skirt... But hor... We walked from Farrer Park MRT back to Little India MRT... She only got bangles.. -.-|

And the bangles are scary can! SO MANY! Kao... They can go and sell still got left lor! =.= After that reach home, took out contact and bath and everything.. Then it's 10pm.. Haha! So went SDO again! Muahahaha! ^^ Then slept around 3am?

No comments:

Post a Comment