Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photos~

Yan ling and I ( Knew her from last semester of school)
Qiu Yue and I ( Knew her from last semester of school too ^^.. Her DESIGN VERY GOOD!)
Me and Claris aka 毛毛虫 (My bandmates wor... Same age though... LOL!)
Me and Desmond aka Daisy (My bandmates wor... Younger than me by 1 year... LOL!)
Clarinetist~ ^^ Not all though... Haha! ^^ ( Left: Eliza, Desmond, Me, Angeline, Claris)
Eliza and I (Bandmates make scandal about us.. LOL!)
Hanif and I in the NYP Lounge~ (Refreshment place wor~)
Mr Foo and I (Sometimes don't quite like him though... =P But he's a fun guy~)
MIT0513...(Not all present though.. But this is the main clique group... ^^)
Banddies again~ (This is taken before Eliza came over from the library)
Me and Angeline aka 海星马桶蓝雨伞 (My bandmates wor... Same age though... LOL!)
Felicia, Gladys, Me, Yee Kai in the LTS1 waiting to collect our dip cert~ ^^
Malihha aka Ibu and I in LTS1 too! But is after collecting cert~ ^^
Me and Zhengwen... Damn tall lah... There's such a big difference in HEIGHT! =(
Li Tian and I... My Attachment mate~ We are the crazy gang... LOL!
Me and Elaine... She's my secondary school mate... The only one I can grab hold for a photo... =.=" The rest gone ler~~ =(
Me and Shirley Seng! Crazy sports girl... LOL! I think she gonna kill me when she saw this... LOL! =P
Ivan, Me and Kheen Rui... Both are nice guy... Ivan taken... Rui half taken? LOL!
Felicia, Gladys, Bernadine and Me in LTS1 again... LOL! "Lets do some branding for the school!"
Kenken, Gladys, Felicia, Bernadine and Me in LTS1 again... T_T This photo took with lots of pain... Cause Ber and I are leaning behind... *Backache seh* LOL!
Me and Felicia.. -.- Don't know who she calling seh... Sad... T_T Destroy photo... NO good.. LOL!
Me in the auditorium
Me, Ivy, I don't know who and Justin... LOL! Cause paiseh to ask her change place so take together lor... LOL! Same course de ma... Haha!
Elieen, Me and Desmond at the Atrium... While waiting for my family to come out from the toilet.. =.="
Jiexin aka Man, Xiao Bai, Xiao Pink, Man sao, Many etc.. and of course ME! Haha! She got too many nick to name all seh... LOL! Also one of my Clarinetist.. ^^
Last but not least... My family who attended the ceremony... ^^ (Left: My mum, My dad, Me, My grandma and My godma..) Bro in school, Sis having attachment cannot attend though... Too bad... Haha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment