Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update on Batam Trip

Hmm... Slept at 2+am... (>.<) =X Woke up at 415am.. Left house at 5am.. =.=| Damn early can... Suppose to go and pick up my cousin first.. But cause too early so.. She need to prepare.. LOL! My dad later got viewing later so need to get the keys from his car back to my house cause later my godma picking up my grandma to airport.. She going to Taiwan... Miss her~ He went up put used half an hour... -.-|

After that we went to pick up Cynthia... After that my dad hesitated at a T-junction seh.. Thinking should he pick up my cousin first or Connie... Dots... Stop about 2 car length away lah... Zzzz... So.. In the end, picked up my cousin first then we went back to Ang Mo Kio to pick up Connie and her son... LOL!

After that, went for breakfast... Damn early de breakfast can... So in the end, my cousin and I ate 4 pieces of chwee kway... Wahaha! And one cup of soya bean milk~ Hmm... Then at Harbourfront centre wait again... OMG! So messy can.. The card for us to depart and arrive de hor... Wah lao eh... Change DOB, Change Sex, Change Passport expiry for us lor... MY DOB BECOME 10 OCT 1952 CAN?! OMG! Damn old seh!!!! Faint... 

Singapore de check point so cute de... So high tech lah... I abit noob when I see them... LOL! (>.<) After that boarded the ship... I SLEPT! Haha! Damn pig lah me... Haha! Sleep for the whole one hour journey.. Haha! After that reach Batam... The OFFICER who check the passport was so damn SLOW lah! Roar! =X Still ask where I'm staying... Zzz... Stupid de... =/

Then we lingered around the ferry terminal for damn long... -.-| Around 10am then we start to go off... First stop... Polo shop... Everyone went in... And out in less than 5 mins! LOL! Nice~ 2nd stop was.. Some snack shop in some shabby place... Looks like those production factory site... The tour guide said that that place hor... 11pm-4/5am very special de... Cause... Will have bian xing ren go there.. Then you should know the rest liao lah hor... LOL! No need to say everything de for these kind of things... Haha!

At this shop... Everyone went in took all the samples... Then... CAME OUT! Wahaha! But the coffee was damn nice lah... =( Didn't buy it... Sad... =X Haha... Then we went to the 3rd stop... Hmm... Some shop that looks like those sell souvenir de... Cause our 4th stop is our lunch~ Which is just next to it... LOL! Wow... Chaotic... Took pictures... Damn long.. Haha! Then there got some school event going on... The students were singing... And.. They... Are... Totally... Out... Of.. Tune!!! My cousin and I buay tahan seh...

After lunch see one weird play... Don't know what they acting also... =X Sorry lah... Not good with plays~ =/ After that tour guide bring those who want massage de go massage... After that he bring the rest of us to shopping centre... Let us shop for 3 hours... -.-| Damn long hours... And I only buy one overall pants with bargain by the help of my dad's agent... LOL! Wahaha! In end I buy with 100,000 Rupiah... Don't know how to spell their currency... Wahaha! (>.<) 

Then went to supermart with them... Helped them carried the stuff... =.=| Then Connie son all of the sudden like to stick to me... I go see clothes all that he keep finding me don't want his mother... LOL! So cute lah... But he fall asleep around 3+pm ler... Then his mum cannot shop... So sad... I introduced my cousin and one of the agent to buy one whole box of sedap maggie~ ^^ The brand is sedap lah.. But the mee also sedap~ Wahahaha! =p

After that we went to the fo tang... Damn big seh... @_@ Don't know bai how many time sia... But it's okay... ^^ Then we were rushed to the ferry terminal already... So rushing... @_@ Then another hour journey home~~ Faint... Sleeping time~ Haha! I was sleeping on the ships and bus lah... Alamak... Slept at I think 1+am.. Or was it 12+am? Cannot remember ler... Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment