Went to the Levi's Warehouse Sales on 30th with my sister and Weilin... Suppose to meet up with my mum... But my grandma not feeling well ma.. So my mum staying at home to take care of her... We didn't know where to take the bus or even the shuttle bus... So we end up took cab there... LOL!
Nothing much de... Go in you see one row... Piles of it's jeans... But... All size 36,38 or 40.. =.=" NO comment... Then went off liao... Haha! Instead of buying clothes home.. We brought... BISCUITS! TITBITS! SWEETS! Haha! Cause on the ground floor there's one shop selling all of these... Brought quite alot... Buy until $6.20 =/ Haha! Big packet of Potato Chips.. XD And other stuff... =/
When we went out of the Lipo Building... About to cross the zebra crossing... I saw someone familiar... Haha! It's carol from the Euph... XD I waved... But she didn't recognise me at first... LOL! =/ Cause I cutted hair? LOL! Then she waved back... LOL! So pai seh... She was with one group of her friends seh... Haha!
Then after that... The 3 of us was wondering take what go home... From which direction is the best etc... =.=" Took so long... At last settle... Haha! After that reach home when to Pasar Malam to get some food... But never get much food... My sis and her friend each get a dress or shirt? Don't know lah... LOL!
I also get 300 pieces puzzle and 1 frame for 300 and 1000 pieces... XD I already completed the 300 pieces puzzle already... I started it yesterday night.. XD I think around 8+pm? Cannot remember... Then complete with gluing at around 1030pm? Haha! XD Maybe I will start with my 1000 pieces tonight? Haha! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment