Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This morning was browsing through Straits time to look for an article on a molest case which my "twin" sister told me... But in the end what I found was... LEVI's WARE HOUSE SALES! LOL! =/ It is located at 621 Aljunied Road #06-06 Lipo Building... XD Going down tonight... XD Meeting my mum at 7pm at Aljunied MRT... XD

I sms-ed Darling about the Warehouse sales... She very cute... Ask me about Reuben... =.=" Then I told her lor... Haha! How "close" the 2 of us are... LOL! Don't anyhow think... Haha! Then... She told me she MIGHT be going clubbing.. LOL! Then we talk abit on reuben and clubbing in the next few sms... Then she went awwww... When I told her Reuben is taken... LOL! Darling!! You NEVER read my blog properly seh... =.="

Today got a weird agent came up to "my office"... Then she sound like she's crying... Then I overheard her saying about her partner... I think there's something wrong with her partnership with that partner ba... LOL! =/

Saw Meiting just now seh.. =.=" OMG! Didn't know she work at the same PLACE WITH ME!!! And she's working on the 10 FLOOR!!! WTH! =.=" Totally have no clue about it sia! Until just now when I was waiting for Kenken to come down for lunch she saw me... =.=" OMG! Shock of the day... LOL! =/

Kenken today siao siao de... Haha! Maybe she too happy for later as she got anniversary... Haha! She wore a one piece dress if I'm not wrong that's what you call it.. LOL! I'm not sure about the term for all the dress... Whatever... Haha! XD 
Slacking time... Cause not much buyer to serve... XD
Yipee~! Haha! XD Lalalalaa~ I think I shall go and watch xxxHolic ba... 
Haha! XD Oh ya! Haven't update my anime list... Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment