But since I've got my first pay... I've been to shopping~ LOL! Shop till I'm almost broke liao.. Oops... Lalalaa~ =X Been not feeling well these days... LOL! (>.<) But haven't really fall sick... I want to fall sick~~ I want take MC~~ =X My sis is sick ler... Muahaha... Hope she can pass her virus over to me~ LOL! ^^ I'm evil~
Lalalaa~ So sian neh... Everyday need to serve 8 buyers... -.- Haiz... Boring~ Call and call and call~ =/ Kenken so good lah... Get into SMU... Can leave liao~~ I also want... But NUS rejected me... Super sad... Haha! Now need to wait again for the stupid appeal result~ =.= End of june then know seh... Sian... Stupid de...
Haha~ I really don't know what to post seh... Haha! Post some of my "gangster" photo? Muahaha! I think I shall do that... XD And here they are~ Muahaha! I think alot of people will get shock ba... Muahaha! (>.<) Like daisy? MUAHAHA! =P
Everyone is trying to book my sunday slot seh... But I'm busy on this sunday... Damn it... Haiz... Super sian... Sunday is father day.. But... Haven't confirm whether celebrating anot... Zzzz... =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment