Hehe... Yesterday was my third day working as Carrefour part time cashier... LOL! I'm working at the Suntec one... Damn busy seh.. =.=| At night lah... LOL!
Noon not as pack as night... Don't know why... Then wah rao.. So many ang mo like to buy 1-2 FULL trolleys lor... So scary... You see mountains de leh... =/ Not kidding... Eliza should come and work here... LOL! Can see lots of her ang mo... LOL! =P
Today I'm off... XD Next week I got 3 days off.. But I think I will be on standby? No idea... LOL! Not bad lah.. They keep giving me till closing.. XD That means more money~~ XD Yeah~
The rates are:
Weekdays
before 6: $5.25/hr
after 6: $5.55/hr
Weekends: $6/hr
Hehe... Not bad leh.. XD Break one hour.. XD I know quite a few staffs... But didn't really had break with them.. LOL! (>.<) Not my fault.. Cause supervisor give me break first! Haha! =P Not bad lah me.. Can mix around with my supervisor... ^^ Yesterday one of my supervisor scared me.. =.=| She say her boss want to see me... Then she asked whether I did wrong things anot seh... Then I was scare.. =.=| In the end I went in.. They just want to give me my next week schedule.. =.=| Stupid... HAha!
Okay lah.. She's quite fun de.. My supervisor all very nice... ^^ Hmm... STILL WAITING FOR MY APPEAL STATUS!! ROAR! I want to wait till my neck long liao... LOL! =/ I go bath ler lah... Nothing much to blog leh.. Haha! XD Everyday work till 11pm.. Reach home already 12am.. Cause I everytime have to walk from HOUGANG MRT BACK HOME! =/ So I'm lazy to blog... Haha! =P Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment