Muahaha! I'm back for 1 post... LOL! :P Miss me? Wahaha! Miss me then come Suntec Carrefour find me lor.. :P Haha! BUT! I every Tues, Thurs and Fri off... LOL! Since tomorrow I'm working at 8am.. And I just reach home at 2am.. I have decided not to sleep... Haha! (>.<)
Been busy with my work? LOL! But don't know why this week not much people.. And Carrefour keep extending their opening hours... CRAP! Like today.. Extend till 1130pm... =.= Like what the hell... Haha! But not bad lah.. Feli and gang came over and find me... ^^ Though they meet up because of Feli~ Haha! ^^ Thanks fellows~ ^^
Every Alternate Tues will be playing badminton with Ivy in school.. Don't know who to call to join us leh.. Cannot play double seh... Cause still got Ivy de boyfriend ma... :P See how ba... Haha! Anyway... Let me offically announce... NUS REJECTED ME~~~ LOL! (>.<) I nothing better to do... Haha!
You all might wonder what did I do for my off days... Well... Tried to meet up with friends.. But all too busy to entertain me... LOL! So most of the time I'll be home gaming... LOL! If not I will go out for awhile for my business project... Haha! :P
Aiyo.. I have nothing to blog about ler leh... Nothing much happening in my life now... I'm waiting for NYP to tell me whether is there still DT post for me anot... LOL! That's all for now ba... LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment