Friday, August 22, 2008

Oops.. So damn long never update my blog ler seh.. Today is JS birthday... Or should I say yesterday? LOL! Went for movie... then go arcade... go see fishes... go arcade... go makan... go pool... =.=

Used so much money.. No money for this month already seh.. These few weeks I'm damn tired... Work 6 days per week... This week all 3pm to 11pm seh.. Sunday will be 2-11pm... Tired... This week drank alcohol twice already seh...

Next week worse.. 11-11pm.. Cause of COMEX.. The IT fair.. Haha.. Never mind lah.. get to shop around there when break comes... Hehe... Nothing much to blog also leh.. My work nothing much de.. Only scanning.. LOL!

Oh ya.. I got to be Roller Girl on Wednesday... Hehe.. Quite fun... Haha... Cause carrefour not much customer at that time... =.= Don't know why... Maybe cause it's BYOBD? It stands for Bring Your Own Bag Day... LOL! XD

Then while I was super busy that time Kenken and Gladys dropped by!!! At first I thought Kenken was really a customer seh... Then... =.= Haha! But they dropped by at the wrong time!!! I was left alone at that time with no SUPERVISOR! faint.. LOL! Don't know tml will have lots of customer anot leh... Haha! Anyway.. I'm tired already... I go sleep ler~ I will update again.. When I'm free~ :P LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment