Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hehe

Muahaha! Yoz everyone... LOL! I had quitted CARREFOUR SUNTEC!!! Wahaha... Now currently working as Temp Staff for Unilever.. XD It's located at UE Sqaure... Shell House... Working Monday to Friday 830am to 530pm.. XD

Here is not bad lah.. ^^ I like here.. XD But.. The IT department do things abit slow... =X Till now I still haven't got my "working" email and pc account... -.- Then I become so free.. Cause can't access lots of things.. Zzz...

That's why I'm here to blog! Muahaha.. Okay I know I'm lame.. LOL! I'm so free till I can go and read e-newspaper!!! ROAR! People who know me knows that I seldom read newspaper or TV news... Hmm... I shall go and do other stuff while waiting for my colleagues to arrive to assign me work.. LOL! XD

Sorry for the short post.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment