Hehe... Dear and I at Orange Julius yesterday before she went back into JB..
Hehe... Dear and I still at Orange Julius... LOL!
Went for cycling just now with my family... And here's my bro! XD Wahahaha
Just now went to East Coast Park for cycling... XD Then my bro keep play cheat when racing.. KAO! Then he still almost make me fell when he went missing lah... Zzz... Cycling nothing much lah...
Then after went to Bark Cafe... Cause my dog was out with us.. So went to Bark Cafe as they allow us to bring our pets along.. XD Then my dad ordered 1 jug of beer... -.- After drinking that and my spaghetti then I'm damn full lah... Zzzz...
Missing my dear so much lah... Can't wait for her to come home from her dinner... Don't know why her mum recently keep scolding her for nothing lah... Maybe she PMS ba? LOL! Oops... =X
Saturday
Woke up at 830am lah... Then sent dear back to JB lor... Actually wanted to go in with her de... But my passport was with my parents when I realise... -.- Then we went around Causeway Point lor... Planning to buy couple ring when our pay comes... Both of us broke ler lah... LOL! XD
Yesterday night went to Justin birthday party... And he got dumped into the pool thrice.. LOL! And he was suppose to find toy cars in the pool lah... And the lights are already off.. LOL! He damn high lah... Got drunk by us... LOL! And he got chocolate cake on his face... So dirty :P Haha!
Then me and my classmates were sitting at one corner drinking vodka.. LOL! Then they wanted to try playing a game called "ouch obi obi".. Kenken was suppose to be volunteer... But... after awhile... LOL! She regretted... HAHA! XD THEN WE SABO BIRTHDAY BOY! XD We are damn evil.. XD
Overall of the birthday party was okok only lah... Nothing much.. For me and our classmates... We were more of gathering ba... XD Shall go their blog and kop our pictures later... XD Wahaha! I'm going crazy... Oops...
Friday
Wee... Went to get birthday present for Justin lor... Met up with dear sin... Then we went to my Carrefour... I go back there to say "hi" to my ex-colleagues.. XD Dear dear look very blur when I'm there... LOL! XD Bleah :P Then met up with Ivy and her colleague, Ke Ming for dinner before we go and buy the present... The meal was $49+...
Lucky dear and I share only... So for both of us is like only $10? LOL! XD Bleah... Ate the most was Ke Ming.. XD After finish buying all the present.. Dear and I went walking around Suntec aimlessly.. -.- Then I spent more money lah.. -.- Cause I brought myself a new wallet... HAHA! =X
After that nothing much to do.. Then come home already... Must keep asking dear to go bath de lah... -.- From 1030 say wait till 11pm lor... =.= She like to sit in front of the fan too much liao... Haha! XD Then after she jiu stuck in front of the laptop liao... =.= Then the 2 of us slept at 630am lah.. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment