Hehe... Long time no blog ler wor.. XD Yesterday Desmond came over to my house seh... Come hao lian his result lah.. LOL! DAMN PRO LAH HIM! SO MANY A!!! But the module credit all so little... Well.. He came just to get PSP games from me lor.. -.- Then we played few rounds of DJMAX2...
We chit chat abit na... Then busy putting games... -.- Then damn piss off with his HDD lah... -.- Made my laptop go crazy... LOL! XD I like my new job neh.. XD Though sometimes I will be flooded with work.. XD But time flies when I'm flooded.. XD
Hmm... Friday going to watch movie with deardear.. XD Don't know what show to watch still... -.- Cause I think in the end I will be the one to decide... -.- Everything also I decide.. =X "I decide.. Where I live.. I decide.. Who I love.." <- My fav song.. LOL! Sei lor... Dear we almost everyday meet lor... XD Can't imagine how we going to survive on wed,sat and sun lor.. =X
Hmm... Time for me to knock off ler... I shall post again... XD See ya...
PS: DAISY! Train more then we can play harder song lah!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment