Today I damn sotong can... =.= Early in the morning bang the door twice lah... Once is the toilet one... The other is my room de... -.- Very stupid lor... (>.<) Wee... And when I'm out of my house the rain was only a little.. So I don't bother to get umbrella.. All my friend know I like to walk in the rain lor.. Haha! (>.<) I was dry all the way from my house to Clarke Quay... Who knows.. When I'm at Clarke Quay...
WOOT! The rain was.. Getting heavier and heavier... So.. When I reached my office I was like damn wet? Water still dripping from my hair lor... LOL! XD But not much people in the office.. Thus, noone notice I'm damn wet? LOL! XD Wee~ I'm mad already lor.. Hehe...
Miss my dear too much already lah... Start to dream of her already.. XD Hehe... (>.<) Can't wait to see her on Fri lah.. XD Crap.. Speaking of Fri.. Haven't thought of where to go seh.. I feel like going to find my Biological mother seh.. (>.<) Lot1... Very long never see her already lor... (>.<)
Hmm... I think I stop here sin.. Need to clear up my workload... Later Vincent come back I've got MORE TO DO! -faints-
No comments:
Post a Comment