Today I keep work to accompany dear to go out the whole day lah... Hehe... XD Met up with her at Causeway Point first... =X Then she passed me 2 Wu gui... Hehe... Damn Kawaii lah... XD Then after that we went to Vivocity lah... =X Rot there for... Er... About 1 hr? LOL! Took a few pictures there... Then after that went for lunch...
After lunch we went to get a shorts for me.. Cause we want to go Sentosa... -.- Haha... XD Then... ^$%^&%^*&^(& On the bus to Sentosa up came one group of FUCKERS! Came on board talk so loudly still never mind... Still KAO LUI ON BUS LAH! -Faints- The lady who sat behind us was so unlucky lah... She want to alight de.. But in the end kena stop by them lah... WTF?!
Dear was so piss off with them lah... Never mind lor... After awhile I at last managed to get her smiling again... XD She still say want pull me into water... =.= In the end also never lor... LOL! XD Cause we were taking pictures? LOL! XD Photos will be uploaded after dear reach home... XD
We were still very happy when we're going home.. Until.. THE GROUP OF FUCKERS BOARD THE BUS LAH! *(&(*^*&%^&%^$%^$#&^%$&#^*@&^#&@%$&^ Fucker man... Board the bus they kao lui again lor... Zzz... Then the lady told them she's married lah... They were like laughing away... Zzz... Kao man... Then make dear so piss off till she almost pour water on them lah... Lucky I stop her lah... They got so many peopl lah.. =.= Everytime we see this batch of FUCKERS.. They will always piss dear off till she injure herself de lor... -sigh-
Sian man... Tomorrow meet dear for lunch.. Then the next time we meet will be Friday night... And Saturday? Hope Saturday I can leave lah.. (>.<) Dear~ Sat de I let you know again.. XD Friday night we go Bishan Junction 8 want? Or you want go town? Tell me when you're online wor... XD Hmm... I shall update again later with photos that we took just now... Photos of Justin Birthday... These are what I got from Justin... Still got somemore with Bernadine..
After lunch we went to get a shorts for me.. Cause we want to go Sentosa... -.- Haha... XD Then... ^$%^&%^*&^(& On the bus to Sentosa up came one group of FUCKERS! Came on board talk so loudly still never mind... Still KAO LUI ON BUS LAH! -Faints- The lady who sat behind us was so unlucky lah... She want to alight de.. But in the end kena stop by them lah... WTF?!
Dear was so piss off with them lah... Never mind lor... After awhile I at last managed to get her smiling again... XD She still say want pull me into water... =.= In the end also never lor... LOL! XD Cause we were taking pictures? LOL! XD Photos will be uploaded after dear reach home... XD
We were still very happy when we're going home.. Until.. THE GROUP OF FUCKERS BOARD THE BUS LAH! *(&(*^*&%^&%^$%^$#&^%$&#^*@&^#&@%$&^ Fucker man... Board the bus they kao lui again lor... Zzz... Then the lady told them she's married lah... They were like laughing away... Zzz... Kao man... Then make dear so piss off till she almost pour water on them lah... Lucky I stop her lah... They got so many peopl lah.. =.= Everytime we see this batch of FUCKERS.. They will always piss dear off till she injure herself de lor... -sigh-
Sian man... Tomorrow meet dear for lunch.. Then the next time we meet will be Friday night... And Saturday? Hope Saturday I can leave lah.. (>.<) Dear~ Sat de I let you know again.. XD Friday night we go Bishan Junction 8 want? Or you want go town? Tell me when you're online wor... XD Hmm... I shall update again later with photos that we took just now... Photos of Justin Birthday... These are what I got from Justin... Still got somemore with Bernadine..

Front(Left - Right): Kenken, Bernadine, Gladys, Justin, Daryl
Back (Left - Right): Me, Sylvia, Yee Kai, Kelvin, Lucius, Timonthy, Jake.. The other one behind I don't know him... LOL! Oops...
Front(Left - Right): Me, Bernadine, Kenken, Gladys
Back (Left - Right): Lucius (trying to show off his food.. =.=), Timonthy, Kelvin, Justin, Yee Kai...
The birthday cake... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment