Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know we couldn't spend much time together... Didn't know you're that lost when I'm offline.. For now I could only apologise for not being there when you feel lonely... Now then I know I'm so dumb...

At first was wondering why are you not talking to me when you called... I'm so dumb not to realise it sooner... You crying at one corner which I couldn't reach you is killing me... How I wish I could fly over to hug you, and tell you I'm here by your side already... But I couldn't....

Everytime there's a silence, I'm thinking are you crying again? And now I know why.. You've been suffering so badly everytime I went to bed or offline... Why didn't I notice? Think I'm too dumb already.. Thus, didn't notice ba?

And now I've promise you I will keep you company till 12am.. And you're saying I'm forcing myself... Shagua ar... I'm not na... I would rather get scolding than hearing you cry over the phone which I can't do anything... Do you know how helpless I was just now? How much I wanted to cry but nothing comes out till we hung up on phone?

I'm such a idiot.. I'm really BAKA seh...

No comments:

Post a Comment