Friday, October 31, 2008

I can't wait for 1230 to reach.. For that's the time I get to see you for an hour before I get to see you @ 530pm... (>.<) Been missing you like crazy... Can't imagine life without you... Think I'll go bonkers... Hehe^^

Later will be going to some singing showcase with dear.. ^^ At first I thought Kenken is going to sing.. But in the end she told me she's going to watch too.. LOL! =X Well, at least we get to see each other again after Justin's birthday which is last month? @_@ Haha!

Wee... I'm broke ler~ XD Lalalaa... Dear's gonna make food for me.. Wee... =X More pasta~ ^^ Yesterday dear ask whether I want tomato or cream in game.. Haha.. And that stupid baka Haseo say he want... HAHA! He's NOT Gonna HAVE IT! Muahaha! Cause I'm gonna finished everything just like the last time! ^^

Wee.. My dear's mood swing period is over~ XD If not, I don't know what I will do.. Get emo? Cause she mood swing will be very scary.. -trembles- Hehe^^ Joking na dear.. Hehe ^^ Think she's gonna kill me ler lah... Haha! Talking all these rubbish.. =P

Yesterday night was on phone with her till she fell asleep.. Cause she had nightmares on the previous night.. Hope she didn't have them yesterday... -pray hards- In the end slept about 230am? Hehe.. =D But well, if dear slept well.. Everything is alright.. ^^

Time for me to go back to work.. Boss is here ler.. =X I love you dear.. Can't wait to see you later.. =D -muacks-

No comments:

Post a Comment