I miss you badly dear... I want to be with you.. Sometimes I really hope that if you don't have to go back to JB. (>.<) Can't wait for friday to come... Don't know where should we go neh... (>.<) I'm a very lousy planner man.. =X
Lately been sneezing like nobody business.. And today had a terrible headache.. And because of that I have to take a few hours off early... =.=| Then walked in the rain seh... Pray won't be down with illness.. But doubt so...
Don't know why recently am so sleepy seh... Once on bed almost instant knock out noh... @_@ Just now played Cabal @ Lan shop... Haha! So long never play already seh.. (>.<) Not bad seh.. I still can remember all the shortcut keys.. HAHA!
LOL! I don't know what to post seh... (>.<) THink will stop here ba... HAHA!
I miss you dear... Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Tomorrow faster come~ I love you dear~
No comments:
Post a Comment