Wee.. I've been eating dear's homemade obento.. XD Yesterday lunch was fried rice.. =D Today lunch was pasta.. =D Wee.. Both of them are great.. And I CLEARED them all... Hehe... ^^ But everytime is I eat alone... Then dear watch me eat... (>.<)
She went back home today after accompanying me for lunch... =( Then since she reached home jiu play xdo till now? -sigh- And I only managed to accompany her for like about 1 and a half hour? Have to off cause of my damn dad who came home.. Irritating idiot...
Everytime I have to leave, you will show me a sad face but yet you can't stop me from leaving... I don't know what I can do to stop hurting you cause of my dad/family members... I just hope you won't get strain because of this...
I also don't want you to get tired because you have to cook for me.. If you don't know what to cook, can don't cook/just cook what you know can ler.. I don't mind de.. So long as it's done by you, I will finish them up... -muacks- I don't know lah.. I seriously feels that you already are strained...
I don't know what I can do for you... I'm really am a BAKA.. I'm not good with words... Don't know what should I say when you say something to me... Don't know what to do... And I'm so afraid you might tear again... I just wanna hold on tight to you... But I'm afraid too tight you might run away from me... -lost-
Everytime you say "anything lor", it makes me sad.. Because I know what you mean and what you want... Yet I can't do anything about it... And if I'm tired and I still force myself, you'll confirm be pissed with me for sure... Yet I can't bear to leave you...
Everytime you say "I don't know what I can do", it makes my heart ache... I love you so much dear... I worries for you just like you worries for me... Whenever you say that, my heart really ache... It's just like when you cry, I can't be there to wipe off your tears for you and hug you tightly in my arms...
Well.. I don't know what else can I say already.. I just to let you know that I really miss you and I really really love you alot dear... I can't wait till thurs to see you...
37 more hours to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment