Sunday, November 16, 2008

-Sigh- My mum is going to follow my dad to genting this week.. Cause my stupid bro is going.. Imagine my dad goes to genting and goes gambling with his colleague... Then my bro will be left alone... Zzz..

I've to take care of the house during these days then.. =( Which means I will have less time to meet up with dear... =( -Sigh- I don't want~ Argh.. At the thought of washing the mountains of clothes... T_T Wed I can afford to be home late cause sis will be home.. But thurs and fri she will be home late... T_T Plus Tues I have to come home early cause of that stupid flash! ARGH! I'm PISSED!

I want my deardear na~ =( Argh! Dear will be here for the whole week yet I can't be with her for the whole week?! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. IRRIATING SEH! Haiz.. I go out ler lah.. Post later..

No comments:

Post a Comment