Well well.. Didn't post much this week.. =X Hmm... This week really didn't manage to pei dear much seh... Cause dear have to study etc plus my parents not at home.. Stupid de... -Sigh-
I made dear cried like don't know how many times already seh.. I want to make her happy every day but... -Sigh-
Was so damn tired this week seh.. Everytime when I lie on my bed within 10mins I will knock out already.. Don't know what happen... -Sigh- Dear cried on wed.. One thing is cause of me.. Another thing is cause of xdo which she can't play for almost this whole week.. Plus there's always somethings that people screwed up that needs her to resolve... -Sigh-
Next week dear will have paper on monday, tuesday, thursday and saturday.. So I'm gonna go over to her place after work the whole of next week.. ^^ Lalalaa~ Guys stop imagine things already... -.- Especially Haseo and Cookie.. =P Maybe I will bring my laptop over ba? Haha.. Lalalaa~ -Sing- See how ba...
I just wanna be with you all the time, never to part but I can't... I'm such a useless person... Can't make you smile when you're moody or sad for just a sec... Can't wipe your tears when you crying... I wanna hold you in my arms all the time.. Wanna give you warm when you're cold... Don't know what I can do for you to make you happy.. All I can say is I love you very much dear.. I will never let go off your hand~ Muacks~
No comments:
Post a Comment