I really don't know what to do already. Everything I does seems to be wrong. All I've done is to make you more hurt. I know you don't like to rush yet I keep demanding you to do things you don't like to do. My work and my tiredness has always been a problem to our relationship.
If I know you would be in such agony now, I should have let you go the last time. If I know I would treat you so unwell. Didn't except myself to do that but I already did. Hurt you so much yet I don't know what I can do to redeem myself. "我不要烦你了" this line has a very strong impact on me. It's has though you are saying that you wanna break up with me already.
Every night we will end up quarreling on phone and hope that tomorrow I won't sleep on you again But yet I DID! Can't tolerate myself for doing this to you everyday yet I can't do anything to keep myself awake. I'm really am a useless person. If anyone read this blog, I think that they will think I'm not qualified to be in love ba? I think it's true ba.
Everyday you only see me for the most max 4 hours.. Yet when you want to talk to me on phone I fell asleep on you.. I understand how you feels thus whenever you fell asleep I do nothing cause I want to know how it feels to you when I did that.. When I know I can't help to blame myself for being useless..
I love you more than anything else. But because of my workload, it causes you more agony.. I think i will have to change job ba.. If I really becomes a Perm.. I will be loaded with more responsibilites.. By then, I think you will be more angry with me or hates me even more than now ba?
Deardear you're my everything now.. Even now at home, my house has already become a place where I just come home to sleep and nobody cares for me except you..
No comments:
Post a Comment