Sunday, January 25, 2009

I know you want to be with me together for yesterday night cause of this stupid festive which cause us not able to see each other for 3 bloody long days.. Which means I have to act "guai" at home in turns not to get beaten by my dad...

Tried to not wake up in the morning.. In the end got beaten to wake up to go with them.. Can't stay up much late de me.. Argh.. Why are we having arguments everytime we are separated? I can't be trusted by you cause I'm always listening to them when I'm home.. Doing what they ask everytime and not spending much time with you when I'm home...

Don't know what I can do to make you believe.. Why do I start to feel that I'm not the one for you... FUCK ALL THIS LAH! I just want to be with you all the time.. YET ALL THESE CRAPS COME HAUNTING ME AGAIN! Screw them!

Whenever I have problems, you're the one who's there for me.. Yet when you have problems, the person who's there for you are your friends and cousins.. For I can't help out much.. Moving out on 11 Feb.. I have already told them.. They are fine with it.. Whatever they want to do.. I don't give a damn anymore..

Sometimes I wonder how come I'm so good at keeping other people's problem and secrets yet I can't keep mine.. All I want is to share everything with you... Not having to keep things from you.. All I have ever done is to hurt you even more... I really would like to know when was the time I really makes u happy...

I think my death will be the best to put all these to an end.. For everyone will not have to think of me that much already.. I know you want to spend time with me.. I'm THE ONE WHO GIVES EMPTY PROMISES, a LIAR! ME! I'm the ONE! Noone will ever believe what I say anymore... NOONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment