Happy Valentine Day and 5th anniversay dear..
Been thinking of you for the past 2 days when you're not with me... Even though I moved out.. There are still things that I've done that hurt you.. Be it unintentionally anot..
If you think that by keeping your thoughts so that they won't be used against you.. Then do what you deem.. I won't prompt anymore.. So long as you're happy.. I will always be here for you whenever you want to talk about them or you want to voice them out..
I know I lied to you regarding the trip down to VC on fri.. I won't denied that I did went down... I won't blame it on you that you're are piss about it or you will keep getting it out to set example for future.. It is my fault..
I still hopes that I can bring you happiness.. Hopes that you will be smiling everytime you sees me... Which I think will be a difficult task for me to reach ba? As I would still in the end upset you by my work.. Just hoping things will get better ba.. And not worse...
Dear.. I Love You very much..
No comments:
Post a Comment